- Every Day in Tuscany: Seasons of an Italian Life by Frances Mayes
- Your Brain: The Missing Manual by Matthew MacDonald. (I think a better title for me would be -- Your Missing Brain: The Manual for Finding It)
- Life is Friends by Jeanne Martinet
- The Art of Mingling by Jeanne Martinet (I saw this book mentioned on the cover of Life is Friends.)
- So Stressed: The Ultimate Stress-Relief Plan for Woman by Stephanie McClellan and Beth Hamilton, both M.D.s
- Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Isaacson
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
It's Pouring Books!
You know the saying, "When it rains, it pours." That has happened in my book life. I've passed through a dry spell of not finding anything that looked interesting to read. And now, all of a sudden, I have a stack by my bed and a growing pile on my desk that I'll never get through even renewing them the full extent allowed by the library. So I thought it would be good to begin a 2010 list of Books to Read for when I'm needing that next one. Here is the start of that list.