- Every Day in Tuscany: Seasons of an Italian Life by Frances Mayes
- Your Brain: The Missing Manual by Matthew MacDonald. (I think a better title for me would be -- Your Missing Brain: The Manual for Finding It)
- Life is Friends by Jeanne Martinet
- The Art of Mingling by Jeanne Martinet (I saw this book mentioned on the cover of Life is Friends.)
- So Stressed: The Ultimate Stress-Relief Plan for Woman by Stephanie McClellan and Beth Hamilton, both M.D.s
- Einstein: His Life and Universe by Walter Isaacson
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
You know the saying, "When it rains, it pours." That has happened in my book life. I've passed through a dry spell of not finding anything that looked interesting to read. And now, all of a sudden, I have a stack by my bed and a growing pile on my desk that I'll never get through even renewing them the full extent allowed by the library. So I thought it would be good to begin a 2010 list of Books to Read for when I'm needing that next one. Here is the start of that list.